Sign in to follow this  
kdornski

Mark Your Calendars For Midwest Get Together And Camfest

Mark your calenders for the anual Midwest Camfest and get together on August 17th and 18th. It will be held at my place in Luxemburg, Wisconsin. Food, drinks and door prizes and a good time will be had so hope to see you then. More info to come later

Ken, thanks for hosting. I plan on driving up for the day on that Saturday. Anyone who is on the fence.... Make the trip! You'll be glad you did!

The address is

Ken Dorner

E838 County Road N

Luxemburg. Wis. 54217

Start signing up so I have an idea how much food to prepare

Ken

Will be my birthday on the 18th so the more people come out the more presents I'll get so everyone plan on being there....and bring presents!

Will be my birthday on the 18th so the more people come out the more presents I'll get so everyone plan on being there....and bring presents!

I better start wrapping presents. I only have Christmas paper though, okay? :lol:

...and your favorite team is the Green Bay Packers, right? :o

Figure on my way back can find people in Wisconsin who will trade a couple Steelers shirts for one cheesehead shirt. :D And yes CHRISTmas paper is fine...what do you think I use all year...besides brown paper bags?

:cheese1::ThumbsUp:

2 weeks to go.

I'll be available to sign autographs and if you're a member of any homebrew (cameras only) site I'll drop your price to $5.00/autograph...bring your own paper and pen please.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Only a week away is everyone ready?

Wish I could make it out there.

C'mon Ron, who wears the pants in the fanily? Well actually I know the answer to that one but maybe you can beg and Missy will let you come up here and I'll drive...okay tell Missy you'll drive so you won't be skeered, just ask Eric!

C'mon Ron, who wears the pants in the fanily? Well actually I know the answer to that one but maybe you can beg and Missy will let you come up here and I'll drive...okay tell Missy you'll drive so you won't be skeered, just ask Eric!

Work just won't let me go. I've been working 7 days a week for a couple months now. Even working late during the week. I just can't seem to keep up this year. I took today off so I can repaint my enclosed trailer as its looking pretty shabby.

As for missy, I think she would push for me to go so I could get a break. But I'd probably just sleep the whole time there... :lol::D

Work just won't let me go. I've been working 7 days a week for a couple months now. Even working late during the week. I just can't seem to keep up this year. I took today off so I can repaint my enclosed trailer as its looking pretty shabby.

As for missy, I think she would push for me to go so I could get a break. But I'd probably just sleep the whole time there... :lol::D

But I heard a s600 cap would wake you up

Everyone heading over this weekend have a safe trip. See you soon