Sign in to follow this  
Skewerer

Broken P32/p41

P32: I bought this camera with a broken LCD. When I first tested it, it powered up with no issues. I had another P32 with a good LCD that had been hacked previously. I pulled the back off of that camera and put it on this one (note the drilled hole). Now I can't even get this cam to power up for more than a few seconds at most before it shuts back down. I think I may have damaged the port on the camera side where the LCD ribbon connects, but I don't know if that's causing the power-up issue. The battery door clips are intact and there are no signs of corrosion in the battery compartment.

P41: LCD display is distorted. The camera powers up fine and the lens door opens and closes as it should. The camera makes beeping sounds when I press the buttons, so I think it's got a good chance of it working properly if the LCD was replaced. Unfortunately, I can't test it because I can't get out of the menu due to no LCD display. The battery door clips are intact and there are no signs of corrosion in the battery compartment. I have not opened this camera up.

P32 is TRADED.

P41 is TRADED.

BOTH TRADED.

Stuffforsale0201024x678.jpg

Stuffforsale0251024x678.jpg

Stuffforsale0241024x678.jpg

Edited by Skewerer