Sign in to follow this  
wolvenkinde

Pa Camfest 2013, Dates Confirmed Again: 6/7-6/9

Hey You Easterners - Here is your Camfest 2013

When? => May 8, June 7, and June 9 :lol:

Where? => Charles Camp

How you get there? =>>>I don't know but I am sure someone can help out with the directions if you need them....

btw if you need ideas for your transportation method, may I suggest Skis since this snow here seems like it is never going to melt....not even by then :angry::roll2:

hope this is last time I need to edit for you guys :P

Edited by wolvenkinde

Our snow will, yours probrably won't and I'll need them come August.

Have Lat. and Long. which makes it a bunch easier, basically though 1/2 way between Snowshoe and Renovo on 144. Mile back in the woods when get to the drive so secluded. Camp sleeps 18 and plenty of room to work. If interested in a shirt see sticky above and contact tweeds asap.

Bring a gun as bears swing on the porch swing when Ron and Emmet are outside.

CAMFEST DATES WILL PROBRABLY BE CHANGED TO JUNE 7-9 PENDING CONFIRMATION. WILL LET KNOW.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

In case you are confused and don't find my edit funny...Dates are supposed to now be June 7,8,and 9(but don't quote me on that).

Hey guys, I'd like to join you at the camfest, but ... could only be there on Saturday (June 8) and need directions. There's lots of country between Snowshoe and Renovo and lots of fairly remote camps.

Hey guys, I'd like to join you at the camfest, but ... could only be there on Saturday (June 8) and need directions. There's lots of country between Snowshoe and Renovo and lots of fairly remote camps.

I will be there and we'll get you some directions. Glad your going to come out.

Coming from I-80 the camp is located on 144 just before Clinton county line. If you see the Bougher Trail you are just past the camp drive, it is on the left side of the road and goes back into the woods 1 mile (almost exactly) to the camp. The lat./long. are

N 42.08737 degrees

W 79.92318 degrees

Don't know if Tony will put up his pink signs or not.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Who's bringing what for food and drink?

We can always use Ron and Emmet as bear bait and have bear stew.

NEXT WEEKEND!

Let's have a contest there. Let's see if we can make Jon eat enough to break 145# (okay, 140#)! So bring lots of food (no cauliflower, broccolli, lima beans, morels...)