Jonnie Wilson

Pic For Bowgod02

This photo is of a DXG 125 daytime only build put together by bowgod02 for me and it has travelled about 35,000 miles (56,000 kilometers) to finally end up locked to a tree in Victoria's high country in Australia. It already had one stint in the bush for about 6 weeks then went back to the US for a mic upgrade and then back to Australia to where it is now. On the tree it looks like it grew there and will stay there until Christmas.

I am amazed at the tiny power drain the DXG has on the battery as I set it up in the backyard for a test run where it took 34 2.40minute videos that filled up the memory card and the little rechargable battery in the camera still had more than 4 volts left in it, so I would expect to fill the memory card without worrying that the batteries will go flat. Now that it's in the bush it also has 3 C's for external power and I reckon that amount of power would last 12 months by only swapping memory caards.

Thanks again bowgod02 for your expertise. JW

DSC00156_zps078abc55.jpg

He produces quality units and the detailed work he does to a build is 2nd to none. That unit will serve you well for many great pics.

That camera has a lot of frequent flyer miles!!

Nice work on that build bowgod02!!

Bill

Edited by ko4nrbs

Please post pictures that it takes. would like to see what is there.

bvhunter

Looks like it belongs there, should get some great videos with that.