jgreg

Wts Boards

The link you sent me to looks great I like the 1/2 a idea where does the red wires connect/solder I do not completely understand but studying pic

Also do you recall something about a 9 volt battery ? Each coin cell one for sensor and one for what?? I missed something

Thanks in advance

Jim

Read it again j2 connector direct for the battery packs I have been out awhile, very long time, terminology, common sense all gone not good

What does j2 connector direct mean

Help appreciated

Jim

j2 got it found it on back of wts board both 1/2 would connect there or one there and where would the other connect

Thanks Jim

Looked at whelens post again said to connect one wire each/red to 3 volt and one to ground block

Where are the 2 3 volt marked positions ?

Thanks Jim

If you just want the speed of the P41. I would keep using the P32 and use a 30 minute refresh and a 1.5 second shutter with the SSII board. I run some of my P32's that way now and it works well.

Just so you know, I believe the XLP uses a 20 minute refresh and probably a 1.5 second shutter since it uses the same settings for a p32 as it does for the p41.

That could be, I never used an XLP board but I did know they had a fast refresh rate to make all the cameras faster. So changing to the P41 would really have no advantage in that set up then.

Here's how I changed several of mine over when they had problems. Picked up single coin cell holders from radio shack, cut a piece of plexi-glass to fit the back of the holders between the positive and neg , soldered on the wires and then glued it to the side of the case. fit great and have worked very good for almost a year now without any problem. I just twisted the 2 ground wires together and used one terminal on the board.

post-280-1385359734_thumb.jpg

Looked at whelens post again said to connect one wire each/red to 3 volt and one to ground block

Where are the 2 3 volt marked positions ?

Thanks Jim

Those 3 volt spots are where I had you check coin cell voltage at the screw connectors where you hook up the camera. Can you post a picture of what your coin cell holders look like?

Found both 3 volt connectors on j2 I like the coin cell idea will try to upload pic now

Thanks Jim

Johnny deer hunter I am trying to get on chasin game site

It tells me user name exist that is correct same name as here also email address exist same as here also

Tried to re set pass password could not do that either

jgreg username

Email drseason56@yahoo.com

Johnny deer hunter I am trying to get on chasin game site

It tells me user name exist that is correct same name as here also email address exist same as here also

Tried to re set pass password could not do that either

jgreg username

Email drseason56@yahoo.com

Hey man, I'm admin over at Chasingame. Johnny pointed me in your direction. Give me a couple of minutes and I will email you a new password.

Ross

You can see from my photo that both black ground wires from the cell batteries are together on number 1 terminal.

The 3v positive red wires go to terminal 3 and 4, one from each 3v battery.

Be sure to have the ground wire up like shown because the cell battery only comes out from that side of the holder.

This takes up a lot less room in the case than any other way I tried, that's why I went with the cell batteries.

cliff

Tried to get on check but it gave me unknown user email

I just now tried it approx 8:15 pm central time

Thanks Jim

Tried to get on check but it gave me unknown user email

I just now tried it approx 8:15 pm central time

Thanks Jim

Sorry, I had already called it a night last night. Check your pm's again. You do not need your email address to log in. Just the username jgreg and the temporary password that I gave you. I think some of the confusion is that you have two active usernames/accounts.