• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Charity Auction (10) Flash Gaskets And Hole Cutter

12 posts in this topic

I am offering these twenty 2½ x 4 self adhesive, blank flash gaskets, and the hole cutter tool I used to punch hundreds of gaskets when our store was open. The 1-inch hole cutter is VERY sharp; I used only hand pressure to cut through the gaskets, using a cutting board under them. There are three 3/8 thick, twelve 1/4 thick and five 1/8 all for one bid.

This auction starts immediately and will end 10:00 p.m. 12/28.2013 CST

US buyers will need to add $5.00 to their bid amount to pay for shipping, all other buyers need to add $10.00 to their bid. I will combine shipping when I can, and the difference will be sent to the charities.

All my auction goods will be described to the best of my knowledge, satisfaction guaranteed. Please bid accordingly, and remembering too, the money is going to a good cause. http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53553

The winning bidder should send paypal payment to: hagshousecharityauction@gmail.com

I will forward it to John in a lump sum with the rest, which should make it easier on him.

post-215-1387149492_thumb.jpg

I'll open this one at $10.00

$25

$30

I was just thinking Back to cutting them out with a pair of scissors, IT was such a torture.

$35

My cutter and Foam Pads arrived today.. Thanks Chris!