Charity Auction (29)

Today's deal is on memory. There are 12 pieces being offered, numbered 1~12. Take your pick for $0.10 each, limit one per person. I will not be here to supervise this, so make sure you don't pick one that someone else has already spoken for.

This sale starts immediately and will end 10:00 p.m. 12/28.2013 CST...or when all are sold out.

If you buy something else from me, I will combine the shipping of these for no extra charge, otherwise the following applies.

US buyers will need to add $5.00 to pay for shipping, all other buyers need to add $10.00. I will combine shipping when I can, and the difference will be sent to the charities.

All my goods will be described to the best of my knowledge, satisfaction guaranteed. Please bid accordingly, and remembering too, the money is going to a good cause. http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53553

The buyer should send paypal payment to: hagshousecharityauction@gmail.com

I will forward it to John in a lump sum with the rest, which should make it easier on him.

post-215-1387463915_thumb.jpg

Chris, since this deal is done and no one spoke for 7, 10, 11, and 12 I will take them if you would like to lift the one per person limit. Or if you would want to wait and see is anyone else has interest.

Thanks,

John

This sale starts immediately and will end 10:00 p.m. 12/28.2013 CST...or when all are sold out.

I may take you up on the offer later John, but I'd like to let things ride for now. The P31 can only use up to a 128mb card, someone may want to get that and might need the small cards for it.

I may take you up on the offer later John, but I'd like to let things ride for now. The P31 can only use up to a 128mb card, someone may want to get that and might need the small cards for it.

Sorry did not read it closely enough. No problem on waiting.