post-5081-1387653953_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1387654010_thumb.jpg

two more

post-5081-1387654163_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1387654217_thumb.jpg

Two more and enough of my pics. Hope someone else has pics to share

post-5081-1387654348_thumb.jpg

post-5081-1387654423_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I have not used the sky cam for a couple of years now, but I plan to go back to it this spring. It was a fun set, and cool things happened on the set. One day when I went to check the cameras, the first thing I did when I arrived on the set was to stand up my extension ladder against tree. I climbed the ladder to check the camera. The camera is in a 1060 case, and the case is attached to the wooden platform. I could open the case and change the batteries and memory without taking the camera down. After opening the case, I realized that I left the new memories at home. So I climbed down the ladder and went home to get them. I was gone about five minutes, and when I was crossing the creek about 40 yards from the set, I heard my aluminum stepladder crash to the ground. When I got back to the set, I went and checked the ground camera to see what had happened. Right after I left the set, a small blond yearling bear cub arrived to see what I had left for him at the set. He could not climb the tree because my ladder was in the way, so he climbed my ladder all the way up to the camera. When he heard me returning, he tried to come down the ladder fast to leave, but he caused the ladder to fall with him still on it.