Hagshouse Family Member Check-in

I'm still alive. Since I went to work for the Corps most of the time is not my own any more. I try to spend as much time as possible with my wife as possible so I don't get on as much any more. Good to see most are still around. Merry Christmas all.

I'm still visiting, just not building much these days.......................

Roll call...present and accounted for...been dealing with all sorts of issues this fall from falling out of trees to losing the owner of the hosting company that hosts my site....seem to be in constant state of scramble.....

Joe

Edited by 12-Ringer

Still here also! it's rut time so I don't check in daily, and I'm about to get neck deep into my W200 IR build finally. hope y'all are up for some questions!

Not kicking.....more like a twitch. What makes me kind of sad is to do a search and look at posts from 4+ yrs ago and see all the once familiar names no longer posting :(. Happy New Year to all!

I don't get to drop in like I used to but I am still around.... Happy New Year!

Still here, I'm not building as much but still like to see other members' builds. Perhaps a video cam in the future.

Still going strong! Trying new things-experimenting with setups, builds, new ideas, challenges and goals. That's kept it fresh and strong for me. I'm on here everyday at least to check the active posts and usually post a question about a P41 build that I've done 100 times but forgot :bag: More and more as I get deeper into things it I'm realizing the beauty of how things were designed and built. Seem to make something I think is new only to find out someone did it 10-15 years ago but it makes me appreciate it even more. I do truly love this forum and the people/community. Glad to see you're still on Chris, you've provided more inspiration then you know.

Edited by peter

I'm still here, havent been able to visit as much lately due to being busy with other issues. But, Im about to get back in the swing of things.