SSII fasthack add on boards, I don't have these listed on the website since I don't always have them. These plug into the SSII and will control a fasthacked s600 or s40, they pop right in, no soldering needed. $25 each plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. Only have a few so it's first come first serve. This price is for the addon board only and doesn't include the SSII. I can supply the SSII if you would like.

NCM_0322_zps450c99d3.jpg

NCM_0321_zps74628cad.jpg

NCM_0020.jpg

I was wondering if you were ever going to offer these up for sale or not. A nice option for those who already have a SSII S600 build or want a fast hack in a micro case.

Ok I will take 2 of them if still available....just pulled that s600 that I thought I had fixed but no pics and now it wont turn on so hopefully since they were fast hacked and i am using the ss11 that will help me out

Great little addition to the SSII board, imo. I have recently put together three S600 "micro" builds using Gary's SSII and Johns fast hack add on board and couldn't be happier. Works great, easy to hook up and takes up almost no room, can't ask for more than that !!

Edited by michiganbowbender

johnydeerhunter.......will this work on a v3 pixcontroller board?

I have a 4 wire s600 that i would like to not retract all the way in when it shuts down.

hungryman

Edited by hungryman

No it won't as far as I know. You could probably replace the pix board with an ssII or even possibly a fast hacked bigfoot board if there's space.

ok thanks..............

If anyone is sitting on the fence don't, these little guys are pretty sweet - and I know a few have already reached out asking me if the difference is really worth the extra $25 and my response has been the same, it is relative to your needs. It does increase the overall cost of the SSII making it the most expensive board option at this time, but for some that initial response time is important.

Thanks JDH - for your time and effort with these....

Joe

They were in the mail when I got home last night ...hooked them up this morning works like a charm .. Thank you sir

post-950-1393696785_thumb.jpg