Sign in to follow this  
irbowhntr

Pens

It will be a very quick post season for Pens if they play the way they did yesterday and today...Philly and Boston will takre them out easily if they dont man up against physical teams ...The ywere actually quite pathetic both games

I watched yesterday's game and they didn't look good at all. Especially that first period.

Well 6 of their top players are out but the last several weeks has been some poor play by everyone else. Geno and Sid need to step it up. Giving up 2 shorthanded goals and dozens of good scoring chances to Philly is just disgusting.

Watched both games this weekend and you are correct, they will get embarrassed, they really need 3-4 guys back and healthy.

Would be a different team with most hurt guys back and healthy...Just the 2 games over the weekend they got abused and out played.... Hopefully Neal wont be out to long with the concussion systems....

I heard many of the hurt guys are now practicing. Would be nice to have Pasqual back too.

Dallas game much better.. see how redwing game goes tonite... Stars not as physical as Philly... Bruins and Flyers next sunday... and we get Philly at home at end of season I would like that game to be much better on our part... Dont think Depuis will be back this year... Still have some good guys to get back...Letang would be a big boost he is full participant in practice 6 weeks after stroke...