speed2spare

Scored Some 22lr Finally

Found a brick of 550 22lr in wal mart tonight for $26. Was the best price I have seen on them anywhere in a long time. First 22lr ammo I bought in over two years. Maybe we will actually see some stock on the shelves in the near future.

Glad to hear things may actually start showing up. It's been brutal to say the least. I finally found some decent .40 S&W the other day and grabbed some. Still no 9mm to speak of. My wife and I like to shoot at the range, but you can burn up ammo so fast, we think twice going over the last two years.

I wa at Cabelas about three weeks ago in Hamburg Pa, Not a box of 22's of any kind to be found, however they did have a 100 round limit on em, if they had em...

My darling daughter bought all us pistol ammo for Christmas present's, Best daughter ever!!

Glad to hear things may actually start showing up. It's been brutal to say the least. I finally found some decent .40 S&W the other day and grabbed some. Still no 9mm to speak of. My wife and I like to shoot at the range, but you can burn up ammo so fast, we think twice going over the last two years.

You can find just about any ammo here except .22 at the moment. Walmart gets in .22 and they are gone almost instantly. Last time I was at Walmart, they had 43 boxes of 9mm Paul. This shortage of everything has had me invest into reloading. I have finally got set up after almost 8 months of gathering parts.

2ABFD5B9_zps25338933.jpg

Edited by bowgod02

I played the Wal-Mart game every Wednesday morning for several weeks until I stock piled enough 22 ammo to start a small war. For whatever reason our Wal-Mart seemed like they always received their ammo shipments on Wednesdays. I would go up around 6am in the morning and get in line and I was always 7 or 8 back. No telling what time the guys that were first in line got there. What burns me up is that a few certain individuals would purchase their three boxes (Wal-Mart has a three box maximum) and then turn around and sell them on facebook or other websites for three times what they paid.

I played the Wal-Mart game every Wednesday morning for several weeks until I stock piled enough 22 ammo to start a small war. For whatever reason our Wal-Mart seemed like they always received their ammo shipments on Wednesdays. I would go up around 6am in the morning and get in line and I was always 7 or 8 back. No telling what time the guys that were first in line got there. What burns me up is that a few certain individuals would purchase their three boxes (Wal-Mart has a three box maximum) and then turn around and sell them on facebook or other websites for three times what they paid.

Amazing, reminds me of the "Tide" economy, Tides better than cash in some circles.

That's also part of the supply problem, hoarders scarfing up as much as they can as quick as they can.