bat

Keep Me In Your Prayer Guys

Had a total knee replacement on April 9 you guys keep me in your prayer for awhile this baby is a bit tough but so far everything is going pretty good. Now to get all the bending done each day to regain the strength. ooooooohhhhhhh! :P

My thoughts are with you bat. Do try to make sure you get the bending done each day. From what I hear it makes all the difference in the amount of time it takes to get back well and active with it. Just focus on all that fun dancing you will be able to do again. :59:

Hang in there bat!! I'll be praying for your fast recovery.

Bill

Edited by ko4nrbs

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Get well again soon

Shame on you for not letting us know earlier bat! :) Glad it went good. I had one May 28th and it has been pretty good until I had a rodeo with 2 steers a month or so ago. Never, NEVER, tie a steer on each end of the same rope! :lol: If all of your PT is paid for, keep going until they release you and you'll be good to go. Praying for you buddy.

I had no idea you were having that done. Good luck on your recovery and prayers will be sent your way.

Golly, didn't know. Will keep you in them bat man.

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Bat! the Bionic Man..........

good luck with it old buddy

aw i had a chip on my shoulder the last few months causing me to not be on here much. Sorry about that, something about an operation that gets you back meek again huh! Thanks for the prayer and well wishes we are trying out hest. That bend is a very hard animal to conquer been there twice before getting the knee replaced so I know how it should go. I'm older now and just stubborn but we will make it.

Bat, just read this. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the pain subsides soon and the Sadists get you good motion. I'll probibly be joining y'all's ranks in 2-3 years. Hang in there man.

Praying for a fast and full recovery buddy. You cant go lame duck on me yet. We still have atleast one more lunch to do!! LOL!!!