Sign in to follow this  
HunterTom

Firefox Screen Size

I have always used IE for my browser. Now that Homeland Security says to stay off of it since the is a major security problem, I have switched over to Firefox.

With IE I was able to make everything on the screen bigger. A small button in the lower right of the screen allowed me to pick a percentage of 100% that I wanted the screen to be. I can not find that type of control with Firefox. I have used the Zoom feature in the View drop-down. It works, but when I change websites, the size reverts back to small.

Anyone know how to make the screen bigger, so I can see what I am reading, and typing? Thanks. HT

Edited by HunterTom

Have you tried going into tools at the top of the page and then into options and then into content, you should see where you can make the fonts larger.

Ctrl +

That seems to do what I want. Is there a way to make is 'across-the-board'? When is go to different website or open a new browser window, it reverts to original small size. I would like to make the size 'permanent", so that every time I open Firefox, it will be the size I choose.

Right click at top of the window and you should see a window come up and has Menu Bar and some others,Click on Customize.Another window will pop up and you can drag icons to the menu bar on your browser.

There is another way but here is a video showing you how.