Sign in to follow this  
IroquoisArcher

5th Annual Pa Camfest

Okay boys and girls and children of all ages....looking to do the Camfest us Pennsylvanians started 5 years ago and everyone has copied but not equaled yet. :)

Looking to see what's best for everyone. Looking right now at June 20-22 or June 27-29 and probrably have it in a new place, have to find out exactly from John (hydiseka) but believe it is between Lock Haven and Renovo.

So what dates are better for everyone?

What FOOD are you going to be bringing me?? :lol:

Probrably be seeing about tee shirt orders. Eric usually handles this but don't know if he is able this year and due to time probrably would be a quick order, correspondence in progress.

Post up preferences.....NOW!

...and the Pennsylvanians are at it again! Sounds fun. If any new (or old) Hags House members would like to attend feel free to post up your intentions. It is a great opportunity to meet members, plus learn a little along the way.... Doesn't matter if you stay 30 minutes or 3 days, You'll have a chance to see IroquoisArcher's soldering skills in action. :):D

...and the Pennsylvanians are at it again! Sounds fun. If any new (or old) Hags House members would like to attend feel free to post up your intentions. It is a great opportunity to meet members, plus learn a little along the way.... Doesn't matter if you stay 30 minutes or 3 days, You'll have a chance to see IroquoisArcher's soldering skills in action. :):D

Haven't burned my nose....yet. Now my welding today was another matter...not nose but them sparks flying over the 1/2 helmet and into your hair... :o

So you coming down Paul?? C'mon you big baby!!

Edited by IroquoisArcher