befus

Saying Goodbye To Mother

Prayers for you and the family. Hospice is a great help for a family. If they haven't provided you with a What to expect booklet ask them to do so. It was a great help with the final days for my mom.

I can't imagine what you are going through. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. May you find peace in the knowledge that she is going to a better place.

So sorry for your situation. As great a mom as she is, you are an equlally great son! Stay strong, she knows you're there!

Joe

Mother passed yesterday at 9:25 a.m. After 14 days with her at the hospice I am worn out, but it was worthwhile and she has found peace now. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Sorry for your loose sir. May you find peace in this time of mourning

Befus sorry I have not been on for awhile...

Sorry for your lose but know your mom is not suffering anymore and is watching over you.

Thanks Emmett and you other friends. She was laid to rest last Thursday, and it was a nice service with more in attendance than I expected due to her age. I did a eulogy, which was was generally very well appreciated and I am glad she is no longer suffering. Still a little sad, but this too shall pass. She was a great lady.