fasterem

My Name Is Emmet And I Have A Problem

D37B86DD-74CC-4EE1-A8AD-5F71488BEFD6_zps5m6nd1et.jpg

Pulled the rest of my cams yesterday ( have another FULL box like these) to move to another lease, I sure am glad there was still snow on the ground. No way I could have carried all these out.

D37B86DD-74CC-4EE1-A8AD-5F71488BEFD6_zps5m6nd1et.jpg

Pulled the rest of my cams yesterday ( have another FULL box like these) to move to another lease, I sure am glad there was still snow on the ground. No way I could have carried all these out.

wow....having all those cameras, looks like a GOOD problem! :lol:

cleaver ideer using that sled, I would never have thought of that. we never get snow....lots of rain. by the time i got out with my cameras they would look like green apples bobbing in a barrel. :D :D :D

Don't take too many out of service. They all will gang up on you and tie you to the tree for 10 months.

Here I thought that was normal

You only have ONE problem? I know better! :P

You do know you can always make more then one trip. I know, I know. Most I usually take is 5 and sometimes 6 in the backpack but after 2 miles it does start to fatigue you some.

That's funny. I am right there with you, I will have to take a picture of the back of my truck when I am done pulling stands and cameras for the year.