Sign in to follow this  
irbowhntr

Dgx 125

7 posts in this topic

Hey Ron do you have a wiring diagram for this cam set-up? I got a new connector on for the lens however when I tested it the array would come on the cam would come on But it would not record anything. I would like to jump some wires to make sure no wires are loose inside without having to open camera up. If I can get the wires right and just jump them it would be much better.

post-950-1429292397_thumb.jpg

here are the pics if I can upload them

post-950-1429292820_thumb.jpg

here is the loose wire I found I have no idea where it goes A little help would be appreciated

post-950-1429837097_thumb.jpg

post-950-1429837140_thumb.jpg

and here is last one .. the wire comes out of bundle from the 18650 batteries. all the other wires are attached. The cam comes on but does not record. looks like the wires in the connectors are different on each end some help with which wires are which might help me figure this out

post-950-1429837439_thumb.jpg

Iwill send a pm to let you know these are here... Thanks

I can not tell much from the pictires but if the wire is not coming from the actual camera and it does not record then it obviously goes to the reed relay.

Follow the loose wire back to were it is connected. It looks like it goes to the battery pack for the LED, Kit 98, etc. not sure what options you have. I don't think this is your cause for not recording.