• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

mattpatt

I'm Back... Kind Of...

12 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I haven't been on here in a while. Well about a couple months ago my blood sugar got out of whack again and landed me in ICU for a week. While in the ER they ran all sorts of tests and also found that I had a mild heart attack. The good news, another heart cath was done and no blockage was found. The bad, they still don't know caused the heart attack. Needless to say I have been out of it for a while and have been taking it easy. That being said, I'm feeling better and have my blood sugar under control and have changed my eating habits completely. So barring anything else happening I'm back for now. It's good to be back too! I missed this place!

Matt

Matt,

Good to hear you have things back under control. Here's to hoping the lifestyle changes do the trick for you.

I have been wondering about you and even tried to call one day last week but got no answer. Glad to hear you are on the right track now and hope things are improving for you Matt.

Dang Matt, glad to hear you are doing better.

Good to see you again. They didn't even have a guess to the heart attack??

Wow, that's a whole lot going on Matt. Glad to hear you're doing better.

glad you are on the mend

I seen a picture of you in another form a Matt and I thought you had lost a pile of weight now I know why! glad things are getting on track for you Matt!!

it stinks getting old but glad its working out for you now, take care and welcome back!

Good to hear Matt. :ThumbsUp: