Sign in to follow this  
bigbassmann

Original Safari Boards Price Reduction

9 posts in this topic

I have switched over to the Safari SMT (surface mount) boards on my website and have 5 of the original Safari boards still available at a reduced price.

Original Safari board with Easy Mount, 3 bay AA or AAA battery holder for board power (your choice), and your choice of 3/8" standoffs with HPWA Fresnel (Black with white lens) or 1" standoffs with Flat Wide Angle Fresnel. Package price is $44.25 shipped Continental US only, additional shipping fees apply outside the US. That's a savings of $7.50 - $10.50 per package.

Boards will come with Standard Programming unless otherwise specified. If you need special programming and additional backpacker boards let me know and I will give you a total price on what you need. Anyone interested contact me through email at ralph45@cableone.net FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED

Just sent an e-mail I will take one and everything I need for an S600 fast hack how much would that be let me know sent my phone number if you want to call Thanks Ron

Just sent an e-mail I will take one and everything I need for an S600 fast hack how much would that be let me know sent my phone number if you want to call Thanks Ron

Got you covered Ron

Got it 2 days ago thanks.. as if I didnt have enough to do allready now I can build another cam... think i still have 3 ssii and 3 boards from mark at yeti that have been here for a while.. oh well it is an adddiction....

Got it 2 days ago thanks.. as if I didnt have enough to do allready now I can build another cam... think i still have 3 ssii and 3 boards from mark at yeti that have been here for a while.. oh well it is an adddiction....

Sounds like you have enough boards to keep you busy for awhile. Better get busy. :D

All of the original Safari boards are now sold.