• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonnie Wilson

Almost Done

10 posts in this topic

I have finally finished ( just need to do some camo paint) my first DXG125 with white light led array and sound amp. In the box is the camera, bigfoot control board with some program tweaking by ghoot. A JTSWildlifecam array and a JTS sound and amp board.

The camera has 3 Cs for external power and the array and amp board are powered by 4 sets of 3 in series 18650 protected cells, In testing the 18650 cells have powered the array over 60 times for a total in excess of 180 minutes of on time...still going strong.

ghoot has extended the delay from when the camera turns on to when the shutter is pushed and that allows me to use a 32gig memory card.

Hopefully this will last for up to 3 months in the bush without power failure or full card.

DSC09371_zpsjecaact8.jpg

DSC09369_zpsjgdllryp.jpg

Edited by Jonnie Wilson

Nice stuff Johnnie....

That's a keeper. Nice job.

That build is very neat , Good Work

This is awesome sauce! Great work, how's it performing recently for you? Let us know when you have a chance.

This is awesome sauce! Great work, how's it performing recently for you? Let us know when you have a chance.

I had it working at home and it does have a glitch where the array comes on at the start of day videos for a few seconds then turns off, i thought I could live with that so set it up in the bush for a couple of weeks where it worked for a couple of days with the glitch then it filled the 32 gig card taking 158 3 minute videos one after the other.

Replaced all batteries when I got it home, set it up on the bench and it just fires off without any movement.

Not sure where to start looking for the problem.

Unfortunately I'm the only one here doing this type of build so I need to get advice from Hags members and I feel like I'm annoying people.

My wife is very sick at the moment having treatment twice a day so my trailcams are on hold for a while.

Work the POT back and forth a few times. That sometimes helps