• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
bigbassmann

Grandson's Largemouth Mount

5 posts in this topic

My grandson caught this 8lb largemouth back in January and wanted me to mount it for him. I had it in the freezer all this time and finally decided to get around to it about 3 weeks ago. Got it finished a couple of days ago and he just came to pick it up. PawPaw sure isn't a professional taxidermist but it turned out pretty nice anyway and he was happy with it.

IMG_1348_zpsluclqlv9.jpg

IMG_1346_zps9dmkeazt.jpg

Looks nice. You done a fine job on it

looks Like you did a fine job on that Mount.

Great looking mount, I'm sure your grandson is very proud of it. Wish you were closer to me you could do mine "if" I ever caught one big enough to mount! Very nice mount. :)

Great looking mount, I'm sure your grandson is very proud of it. Wish you were closer to me you could do mine "if" I ever caught one big enough to mount! Very nice mount. :)

Freeze it and send it to me Bat, we will get 'er done. I'm still waiting to catch one that big myself.