• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
steve

Spotted A Big One

3 posts in this topic

I was leaving the Pittsburgh airport around 8 last night and when I was about a mile away I spotted a deer on the hillside. Really didn't think much about it until I got up close to him. This buck was all antlers still in velvet of course. It was at least a big eight but could easily be a ten. I always thought that area was good for hunting but who knows if hunting is allowed there. Wish I could of taken some pics. Anyone hunting in that area beware of a shock of a lifetime. I might have to go back........

This time of year bucks sure are visible. Hope you can get a few glimpses of him. You never know!

Lots of great bucks in that area but good luck getting access. I saw a giant near my house a few weeks ago but there ago they move around so much it's very difficult to pattern a buck in Pa.