Sign in to follow this  
BowmanPa

Checking In

Hey everyone! Been a long time since I checked in and just wanting to let you all know I am still kicking. Been having a lot of issues as of late.

I have been getting what they call Ocular Migraines that cause my eyes to go wacky and causes me to sleep for a couple of days at a time when I get them.

I am taking meds to help with them but sometimes meds don't work out like they should. I have not built a trail cam in over 2 years and just have stuff in drawers.

I hope everyone is doing fine.

I'll keep checking in from time to time.

Hey Emmett thanks for stopping by and letting us know. Hope everything comes around for you. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by, we're here, can't seem to shake the addiction! Lol. Wish you the best with the headaches. Keep in touch.

Hope you get it under control Emmett. Grew up with migraines (usually flash of reflected light would cause them) so know a bit of how much they stink. Once got mine I just napped too but only an hour or two and throwing up (yuck) seemed to cure it.

Just to make it one less "concern" for you and to help relive the stress I'll let you off the hook for the steak. :P

Edited by IroquoisArcher

Hi Emmet, good to see you around again buddy. Hope you are able to get the headaches under control. My wife used to get migraines a lot and was on an injection med for them for awhile and then the headaches suddenly stopped. That was several years ago and so far she hasn't had anymore problems with them and the docs never really knew why she was having them. Keep us posted on your situation.

I get those to Emmett not fun however it doesn't cause me to sleep.. They sure aren't fun hope you get better good hearing from you

Nice to see you back Butch

Hey everyone. How's it going, good here.

Hey Emmett-I hope your previous condition is under control. Doing well here, some health issues like most of us, but its muzzleloading season and I'm off to the woods for five days on Wednesday, that is a very good thing. Hope the family is well, and thanks for checking in. I miss the old gang.

Randall

Checking in--I've been lurking in the background. Now I'm a grand daddy. Still got the ole D380's working in the field. Hope everyone is well and doing great.. :P:huh::rolleyes: