Sign in to follow this  
WI_Bowhunter

More Cams For Sale....sold

Yeah same here Bobo. I was going to take em all but the dollar is a killer right now. $650.00 US is roughly $850.00 Canadian.

Well I got the #1 camera as I just couldn't resist. I have one build underway and need to finish it, but an s600 build was tooo much to pass. It came today and it is exactly what it appears in the photos.

That is, a clean, very high quality build that I can honestly say I have not exceeded in my own experience. Super well laid out inside the case, outstanding 3D camo job on the exterior, and everything functioned as it was supposed to. Really, an s600 in a dandy case, excellent top of the line board, with real skill involved in the construction, AND a basically new python lock, DELIVERED for $80..........REALLY? C'mon guys!

Well I got the #1 camera as I just couldn't resist. I have one build underway and need to finish it, but an s600 build was tooo much to pass. It came today and it is exactly what it appears in the photos.

That is, a clean, very high quality build that I can honestly say I have not exceeded in my own experience. Super well laid out inside the case, outstanding 3D camo job on the exterior, and everything functioned as it was supposed to. Really, an s600 in a dandy case, excellent top of the line board, with real skill involved in the construction, AND a basically new python lock, DELIVERED for $80..........REALLY? C'mon guys!

Thanks for the kind words Befus. I wish you the best of luck with the cam...

The rest of these cameras are now sold and will be on there way to Illinois tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone else for looking.

The rest of these cameras are now sold and will be on there way to Illinois tomorrow!

:coolsmiley:

Time to see what these Sony's are all about!