Sign in to follow this  
WI_Bowhunter

More Cams For Sale....sold

A while back I sold off a bunch of homebrews that I had bought from another member who was getting out of the hobby. Now, I've decided to sell off half of my remaining personal builds. As of today I have 20 homebrews, 10 of them will be for sale here.

These were all built by myself, and have not really been used in 2 or 3 years. I went through them yesterday, and they all seem to be working fine. The cameras all take pictures with and without the flash. The boards all power on and trigger the cameras to take pictures. These are quality builds, that are very clean and have used the best of materials...

P1000915.jpg

In the first pic the cameras are in order from the left to the right. Top row is 1-5, bottom row is 6-10.

P1000918.jpg

This pic shows the inside of cameras 1-5. 1, 2, and 3 are on top. 4 and 5 on the bottom.

P1000919.jpg

This pic shows the inside of cameras 6-10. 6, 7, and 8 are on top. 9 and 10 on the bottom.

P1000917.jpg

This picture shows the squirrel chews on the HPWA lens of camera #10.

UPDATE: THIS CAMERA HAS BEEN REDONE. I GAVE IT A NEW HPWA LENS AND A FRESH COAT OF PAINT. SEE PICTURE BELOW.

• #1 - SOLD
  • #2 - s600, SSS LCD board with Activity Mode, Plano 1425 case with 3-D camo. Gray W/A fresnel lens, Stainless tube, hacked with a 3 wire servo. 40gram metal desiccant pack.
  • #3 - s600, Yeti board (fast hack) with Rapid Pic Mode, Plano 1425 case w/3-D camo. Gray W/A fresnel lens, Stainless tube, hacked with a 2.5mm stero plug. 40gram metal desiccant pack.
  • #4 - p41, Yeti board with Rapid Pic Mode, Plano 1425 case with 3-D camo. Gray W/A fresnel lens, Stainless tube, hacked with a 3 wire servo (camera has a hole in the top of it from a 2.5 mm stereo plug that was removed), 40gram desiccant pack.
  • #5 - p41, Yeti board with Rapid Pic Mode, Plano 1425 with 3-D camo. Clear W/A fresnel lens, PVC tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack (not in picture, but is included).
  • #6 - p41, Bigfoot board with Trail Mode, Plano 1425 with 3-D camo. HPWA fresnel lens, Stainless tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack.
  • #7 - p41, Bigfoot board with Trail Mode, Plano 1425 with 3-D camo. HPWA fresnel lens, PVC tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack.
  • #8 - p41, Bigfoot board with Trail Mode, Plano 1425 with a real bark camoflauge job. HPWA fresnel lens, Stainless tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack.
  • #9 - p41, Bigfoot board with Trail Mode, Plano 1425 with 3-D camo. HPWA fresnel lens, PVC tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack. (A squirrel chewed some of 3-D camo off, but no damage was done to the case or the fresnel lens. Easy fix with a little paint.) CAMERA HAS BEEN REPAINTED, SEE PICTURE BELOW
  • #10 - p41, Bigfoot board with Trail Mode, Plano 1425 with 3-D camo. HPWA fresnel lens, PVC tube, 3 wire servo, 40gram desiccant pack. (A squirrel chewed some of 3-D camo off, and even managed to poke a couple small holes in the fresnel lens. Camera still works, but is no longer watertight. Shouldn't be too hard to replace the HPWA lens.) I REPLACED THE HPWA WITH A NEW ONE AND GAVE IT A NEW COAT OF PAINT, SEE PICTURE BELOW

As I said before, these are my personal builds, and I always took great pride in my ability to produce a quality unit. I no longer have the time or knowledge to offer a warranty on these units, however no one will be allowed to be unhappy with their purchase. If something is not as described please get a hold of me and we will work something out!! If that's not acceptable, please look elsewhere...

Would take $1000 for the whole lot... Or $125 apiece. Offers accepted, especially on the damaged one(s).

In a few days, I may cross post this to ArcheryTalk or other sites...

PM or text (608-865-0804) if you have any questions...

Edited by WI_Bowhunter

Forgot to put this in the original post. These are all whiteflash cameras...

Also forgot to include that each camera comes with a used MasterLock Python cable lock.

$800 for all 10 cameras, or $100 for choice.... All come with a python lock...

All in working condition, I just simply don't need them anymore...

Text me for the quickest reply!

Thanks,

Chad

I was going through some extra parts and came across a new black HPWA lens, so I decided to switch out the one that had the squirrel chews on it. While I was at it, I added some paint to both of the cameras that had been chewed on.

They are pictured below: #9 on the left, #10 on the right.

P1000920.jpg

Edited by WI_Bowhunter

$75 each if you want them all.. $90 for choice.

Might consider other offers as well. All come with a python lock (with keys).

Nice cams

Edited by Gadestroyer74

Anybody out there that can use these??

$65 each if you take all 10.

$80 each for choice.

Prices are TYD, with a python lock included!

These all attach to tree via Python cable correct? No brackets on the backside of these builds?

These all attach to tree via Python cable correct? No brackets on the backside of these builds?

That is correct.

What is trigger speed of the 600s and sss board vs the 600 with the yeti and fast hack. Battery life?

Trigger speed on the s600/sss is variable due to selectable settings on the board. I have it set to 2 seconds right now and it triggered reliably during my testing. The yeti fast hack triggers at around 1.5 seconds. This is all pretty typical for the s600 camera.

Battery life is totally dependent on the number of day/night pictures, and batteries used. I typically used lithium batteries in them and left them out for a month or two at a time. I do not use bait so picture count was never real high, likely 800 to 1000 pics on a set of batteries...