Quickblood

Wtb Kwickee Quiver Mounting Brackets

You can get the male mount directly from bohning. Here's their phone number...231-229-4249

Part number is 931. It's $5+ shipping.

I haven't been able to find the tree mount with the bohning female mount. Only with the quikee quiver mount. Shop around online to find best deal.

The bohning female mount isn't really necessary, but if wanted you can shop for best deal as well.

If you use the quikee female mount, you'll have to grind the male mount down a bit to get a decent fit.

I called bohning about that part last year. Seems to me they wanted $15 for the male piece. If they do have them cheaper now or somewhere else, let me know!

I called bohning about that part last year. Seems to me they wanted $15 for the male piece. If they do have them cheaper now or somewhere else, let me know!

I ordered a bunch earlier this year as well as last year and they were $5ea. + shipping

thanks for the information. They told me $9.99 not $15 last year.. $5 is much better lol

"I ordered a bunch earlier this year as well as last year and they were $5ea. + shipping"?????????

Anyone have any luck? I just called Bohning and talked to someone who said they had no parts with a three digit number and that they had no male parts except for ones for their Chameleon quivers, and it doesn't look like it would work to me. Can anyone add to this conversation? I need three of the male parts and am going in cirtcles it seems.

Edited by befus

Would these work for you guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kwikee-Kwiver-Brac...sid=p5731.m3795

Edited by kdornski

I just got off the phone right now ordering them. Ordered 10 @ $4.99 each. $8.50 for the female side - I think I found that cheaper somewhere else once.

Tanya (couldn't understand it) was the one I spoke to, she asked if i had just called about that and spoke to Karen…. must have been you, befus. Try calling back and speak to someone else.

Kdornski, the hard to find part of these mounts was the plastic male piece, it was made by bohning. Actually I think the hard part is getting a person from Bohning on the phone that wants to help you.

The part you posted is indeed what screws into the tree, with the Bohning female part on it. I have heard the Kwikee female side works with some trimming….

The best price (with shipping) I found for the Bohning lever lock (female side) was at Gander mountain $4.99, free shipping to store if one is close to you.

I just got off the phone right now ordering them. Ordered 10 @ $4.99 each. $8.50 for the female side - I think I found that cheaper somewhere else once.

Tanya (couldn't understand it) was the one I spoke to, she asked if i had just called about that and spoke to Karen…. must have been you, befus. Try calling back and speak to someone else.

Yes, that was me! Karen was clueless. I called back today and got Heather, who was more informed and ordered five. Thanks much for the update!!