Sign in to follow this  
droopy

Hacked Olympus D380's For Sale

11 posts in this topic

I have 3 D380's hacked with stereo jacks. One is IR, other 2 are not.

Cameras work good. I also have 2 stereo jacks, 1 external power adapter, 2 gaskets & an 8mb smart media card.

1 cam, 1 gasket & 8mb card - $22 TYD $20

1 cam, 1 gasket - $20 TYD $18

cam only - $18 TYD $16

jack & adapter go with first cams sold

vB1yOhD.jpg

MqD15wJ.jpg

Edited by droopy

Hey Droopy!  I've been out of the game for a LONG time...

Tell me more about these cameras...

IR or regular?  Always on or on/off?  "Pin out" on the jack?  I might need these...

3 hours ago, aparham said:

Hey Droopy!  I've been out of the game for a LONG time...

Tell me more about these cameras...

IR or regular?  Always on or on/off?  "Pin out" on the jack?  I might need these...

One camera is IR the other two are not.  I'm not sure about your other questions but these were paired up with pix controller boards

Do you know which Pixcontroller board these were paired up with?  Some of the older Pixcontrollers were "always on"...those, I think were made by Lakota a long time ago.

As I recall, the old Lakota cam was "always on".  The camera stayed on as long as the lens cover was open.  It required a separate power supply to connect to the "DC in" jack on the camera for extended operation.  The later "on/off" hack turned the camera on and off like other camera hacks but the lens cover had to be glued in a "sweet spot" position so the camera was not on all the time.  That's what I need to know.  As for the other question, I was wondering if you knew which wire to the jack was what...power, common, shutter?

20 hours ago, aparham said:

As I recall, the old Lakota cam was "always on".  The camera stayed on as long as the lens cover was open.  It required a separate power supply to connect to the "DC in" jack on the camera for extended operation.  The later "on/off" hack turned the camera on and off like other camera hacks but the lens cover had to be glued in a "sweet spot" position so the camera was not on all the time.  That's what I need to know.  As for the other question, I was wondering if you knew which wire to the jack was what...power, common, shutter?

Sorry, I'm not sure.  I know the cameras work like normal, lens cover is not glued.  The a hack wires would be easy enough to test

I think I will take these.  Do you have a PayPal account?

You can email me...nuke649(at)yahoodotcom

Sign in to follow this