bvhunter

Python Cable Locks

Who sells Python cable locks needing to get some. Where is everybody getting their parts from on days.

bvhunter

Edited by bvhunter

hard ware stores in can sell them so I say they sell them in usa try gogo Canada tire store they are 19 here in can a lot cheaper in usa

Who sells Python cable locks needing to get some. Where is everybody getting their parts from on days.

bvhunter

I'm going to have 9 for sale here in a bit. Converting a bunch of cameras to just use straps.

I got mine from Philadelphia, PA, allpadlocks.com. Specifically http://www.allpadlocks.com/ez-catalog/X380790/128 . Have got them from here and prices seemed good. Used to be able to get 3/16" cable locks keyed 4 alike but they discontinued it on the 3/16" but the 5/16" you can get 4 keyed alike and have heard others say they checked and got more then 4 keyed alike.

But if only needing a couple then locally probably is better. Know Lowes or Home Depot have them as does my local Tractor Supply (but think theirs are 3/8").

Edited by IroquoisArcher

x2 on the all padlocks.com. I have ordered from there several times, now all my pythons are keyed alike.