Sign in to follow this  
teebo

Video Cam Questions

got my IR a503 stolen so got to build one to replace it. dug out my cam box and got to looking and found some dxg567's and some jazz 150's.. also found some of the ir cut filter exchangers but not sure which one they go with..the tag on them says BB271 IR Cut-switch device 5V. can I use these for either one? I did a search, and found tons of exchanger videos, but looked like this exchanger was paired with dxg 125 from what I saw. I sure would like to use the dxg 567's since I have em. built some jazz builds when they first started, but never built anything later much less with this exchanger. must have had plans though; I ordered the exchangers. man its tough to get old....

any info or links would help.. also looked at TS scouts wiring diagrams and didn't think I saw one for using the 5Volt exchanger. (obvious question is just how much voltage will this exchanger stand? so I can guess where to wire it to). any info would help.

good luck this season

teebo

I'm not much help with video builds. Somebody should chime in, but I've seen less and less 125 & 567 builds being posted up from members.