Sign in to follow this  
teebo

Using Bigfoot Board To Control Flash Charging

There is a pdf somewhere that shows the wiring when you use a bigfoot board with a slave and the bigfoot board controls the charging an refreshing of the slave flash. you use a sister board with it, but I cant find the pdf. this still uses a peanut for a trigger.

can someone send me the pdf or at least where I can download it..

thanks

teebo

I use a few of these types of builds. I have a few extra digital peanuts PND's, if you ever need a replacement.

post-8074-1449800731_thumb.jpg

I don't remember who put this reference together, but I have this saved in my reference folder.

thank you very much for the pic.. that is just the one I was looking for. save it and printed it also.. I will keep in mind about the peanuts..i still don't know what would make one go bad, but they do; that I can attest to... funny thing is; I was digging thru some boxes in the back today and found one with 2 seahorse cases and 2 fm600 flashes and 4 digital peanuts I didn't know (or had forgotten) I had.. talking about brighten my day up..

thanks for the help.

and I forgot..there were 2 BG2 boards programmed for P32. (read this as IR p52 build)

teebo

Edited by teebo

I had lots and lots of files and pics saved on laptop and portable HD. the portable HD went south and I can't recover any of the files.. the laptop has a small hard drive so I kept most on the portable..that was a tough loss.. I can get lots of them, but there are lots of files that aren't there any more.. ie: yeti files, bigfoot files,... some you can still find, but lots I can't.. spent most of the day doing searches and that takes lots and lots of time..

teebo

That is a tough loss Teebo. I have files backed up on 3 computers and a few flash drives. Got backups for my backups. Can't be too careful is my motto.