bigbassmann

Home Wifi Security System

My sister is looking for a home security camera system and after looking around a bit I came across a couple of systems that look like they may be just what she is wanting but I don't know much about them. Has anyone ever used the Funlux 720p HD Wireless Wifi system or the Zmodo 720p Wireless Wifi system? Are these easy to setup? Pros, cons, etc.

We use the Nest system. Super easy to set up and loads everything directly to the cloud. Quality is great, at night too. You can view on your smartphone / tablet at any time with the nest app. You can get noise and/or movement alerts too.

https://nest.com/camera/meet-nest-cam/

post-8074-1451222999_thumb.jpg

You get a deal when you buy 3 cameras, not sure on the exact cost though.

We use Lorex at work, has an app so you can view the cameras live. We have the base system so it doesn't alert you for an intruder or have zoom or anything like that but those are available if you want.

I looked at the Funlux and I think that one will work for what she is needing. It has options for recording video in LD or HD, stills, alerts, live feed, etc. and at a very affordable price so that may be what she gets. I believe you can also power the cameras with an AC adapter or a 5v DC power bank. Thanks for the feedback.

I know this is an old thread, but as new technology comes out. Things get better. I'm currently using the Blink home security cameras. Inside and Outside, For a total of 7 cameras that I can view on my phone or computer.

Blink Cameras