• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

pdskal

Iso Whitetail Supply Clear Glass

8 posts in this topic

This might be a stretch, but anyone have any of the small clear square WTS glass stashed away in their homebrew supply bin. I really prefer using the replacement glass over the "no glass" mod. I just get better pics period...

Let me know what you want for them, or if you want to work a trade. Maybe I'm dreaming thinking I can find some. :blink: I thought I'd try.

For use with Sony P41 or P32.

I can't find the ones I used to have. They may still be in a box from our moving. Pm me your info and while I am going through stuff I will let you know if I find them and send them to you.

Paul,

I believe I have two of the cheaper ones from WTS that needed to be shimmed. The good ones that didn't need to be shimmed would be like gold now. If you have interest in those let me know.

John

I might have some left. How many would you want?

I might have some left. How many would you want?

I could easily use 4 pieces, but I may wait to see if any WTS glass surfaces. I have some new property where I'd like to add some infrared P41's on some major travel routes.

Just wanted to bump this up, planning on getting to these p41's next month.