fasterem

Dxg 125v Memory Error

No matter what memory card I put in I get this error at the top right of the screen, is it fixable?

Well darn, this did not fix it, I am still getting the sd error at the top right of screen even after formating in camera and on computer

Make sure the SD card is not locked. Also slide a card in/out several times possibly contact points are slightly corroded. If you have one of the adapter cards, put a film of WD40 on the contact points and slide in/out several times.

Put a little squirrel juice on the card contacts and clean them with a pencil eraser. The other idea is to make sure there are no images from another camera or subfolders on the memory card from previous use. Sometimes cameras have a hard time reading files from other firmware(s). Good luck, hope you get it going.

Thanks guys will try those, what about compressed air? Shooting it inside card slot?

What size card are you using? Will other SDHC cards work? Just trying to narrow the issue down to the actual card or the camera?

Tried 4 different cards, formated before after and during all in cam and computer