bat

Bat's Health

Hope things are getting better for you bat. Will say some prayers for a fast and full recovery.

Thank you guys for the comments and prayers. We are doing a lot better finally. The balance is coming back as well as the walking. I still have a bit of co ordination and speech problem as well as some minor things like typing and others that hopefully will come back with time. Some of the medicine i am taking gives me difference side affects that I will address to a new doc I haven't been to see yet. Statins will give me bone joint pain and water pills make me dizzy some. Both I am having to take now but hopefully can change soon. I'm working on some strength training as well. It zapped me pretty good and was pretty stressful at times and still is, but I'm hanging in there. With God's help I'll get thru it. Thank you guys and hang in there too. Eat right stay strong and stay healthy as you can. It's get rougher when you do get a little age on you. I'll be back.

P.S. I forgot to mention it didn't mess up my brain but a very little and hopefully nobody can tell that... :)

Edited by bat

Thank you guys for the comments and prayers. We are doing a lot better finally. The balance is coming back as well as the walking. I still have a bit of co ordination and speech problem as well as some minor things like typing and others that hopefully will come back with time. Some of the medicine i am taking gives me difference side affects that I will address to a new doc I haven't been to see yet. Statins will give me bone joint pain and water pills make me dizzy some. Both I am having to take now but hopefully can change soon. I'm working on some strength training as well. It zapped me pretty good and was pretty stressful at times and still is, but I'm hanging in there. With God's help I'll get thru it. Thank you guys and hang in there too. Eat right stay strong and stay healthy as you can. It's get rougher when you do get a little age on you. I'll be back.

P.S. I forgot to mention it didn't mess up my brain but a very little and hopefully nobody can tell that... :)

Great news Bat, glad to hear it. No we really can't tell any difference in the brain cell activity so don't know if that means we are right there with you or you haven't changed. :wink::D

Prayers and wishing you better health soon Bat. I see Tinhorn is still around, you guys bring back many good memories, take care.

wildebeast " cliff "

Glad to hear you're feeling better Bat. Hope your recovery continues along smoothly. :ThumbsUp:

You guys are the greatest as picking up a person's spirits. I am doing better at most everything each week. The rehab did me a lot of good as far as physical but the speech and steadyness still gives me a fit. I have it inside but it is the devil to express yourself in words. Sound like I have been on a drunk sometime lol. Still don't drive for a long way but it coming back soon. Got to have that the wife bless her heart trys but it tough. Keep praying, I am getting there. Talk to you later my fingers and keys dont work together to well lol.

Nice to hear you are getting better! Hang in there and keep improving, we are keeping you in our prayers!