bassadict69

Anyone With Experience With Any Of The Commercial Cellular Gamecams?

I am looking to buy a cellular gamecam and reading as many reviews as I can find... Anyone here have any experience with any of them?

I have three of the Spartan Gocams and highly recommend them. The ones I have are ATT but the Verizon plans just got cheaper ($5 a month to add to your cell plan $14 and change without) and there's a Sprint version coming out soon. The nice thing with the GoCams is the portal and app where you can see all your pics and change all of your camera settings. I've been running the cams for about a year now so I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have.

As a side note the carrier that you use does not have to be the same carrier as your cell phone.

Not sure about promoting other forums on here, and the Mods can remove it is needed. But since you asked about commercial cameras. Check out the chasinggame forum. A very nice commercial cam forum with several active threads about cell cams. Lots of good folk on there like here

Thanks for the info...

I have been looking at the Gocam. I would need verizon due to spotty service with ATT.

I will also check out the other forum...

If you're looking at Verizon look at the Sprint cameras too. It's my understanding that they use the same towers and networking. If you don't have a Verizon cell phone plan the Sprint may work out to be cheaper. I'm not positive about the Sprint and Verizon thing, I'll look into it and make sure.

As far as checking out Chasingame, I hear they have some awesome moderators :rolleyes: