Introducing Myself

Hiya everyone I would like to introduce myself. Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic but I didn't see a place that was specific for this topic. A few of you already know who I am through Bill. I am Bill's ( wmeixsell) fiance Rena new to the forum and fairly new to homebrewing. I actually started in the summer of 2015. I watched Bill build a few and thought I would like to try one of my very own. So he agreed to coach me through the process and explained everything to me as we went along. But he said right up front there would be no hands on as far as his part, that it would be all me doing the hands on. Well I tell ya Bill is a very good teacher and I finished my first trailcam all on my very own a Sony P32. I hacked a Pentax E90, a few S40's and S600's and yes I did get zapped once LOL, negligence of my own.... I also built a cam for a customer of Bill's and well that's a very long and funny story, just ask Raplh and Ken. If they want to tell you the story that would be fine with me, but it's funny I tell ya LOL. I hacked some slave flashes for Bill, to surprise him with a little help from Ralph ( Thank You Ralph ). Looking forward to building my E90 which will be my first slave flash build. Yes I hunt right along with Bill we both love to bowhunt and just enjoy being in the woods. There is nothing more enjoying than being in the fresh air and the great outdoors. So this is me and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Happy Homebrewing All !!!!!

I will post pics of my builds, and I also see there is a specific place for that LOL

Edited by Rena Reed

Welcome to the community Rena. It is always great to welcome new members. Congrats to getting some trail cams built already. Once you get get started it is hard to stop. Make sure you share some of your pics with us. We always love viewing them.

Welcome! I do a fair amount of moderating around here so if you have any questions about the forum, let me know. -Paul

Welcome Rena,

You can't find a much nicer guys than here on Hags House. They all are very Helpful.

Welcome to Hags House... :) :)