• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
pdskal

Superbowl 50

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have big plans for the game? I plan to belly up next to the tv and watch the commercials. The Packers aren't playing so hopefully better luck next year. :)

Even though the Broncos beat the Steelers, I hope they win for Peyton's sake. I'm no fan of Cam Newton. His attitude just rubs me the wrong way. Yes he is good and he lets everyone know it.

I'm backing Peyton and the Bronco's, don't think they will pull it off but I'm hoping. Stopped by the store and bought some fixings for tacos chips and salsa. Just hope it's a good game and not a blow out.

I don't see Panthers running away with anything.I may be wrong but Denver has a great defense. Denver receivers had lots of dropped ball against the Steelers. They can't afford any mistakes.

Even though the Broncos beat the Steelers, I hope they win for Peyton's sake. I'm no fan of Cam Newton. His attitude just rubs me the wrong way. Yes he is good and he lets everyone know it.

X2 Cam Newton is just too cocky and needs to be knocked down a notch or two.

The wife and I did 2 slabs of pork ribs on the smoker, made potato salad and baked beans.