• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
Saolaguy

Deer From Thailand

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for the comments guys. Indeed one does have a collar on: Eld's deer are an endangered species that have been reintroduced into this area. They seem to be doing quite well now. This part of Thailand is spectacular for large mammals: elephant, tapir, tiger, leopard, bear, gaur - you name it. So quite a bit of things to camera trap. I hope I get to go back in the future!

Nice pics ! Hope to see you post more. I was in Vietnam in 1966-67, and I went on R&R to Bangkok, Thailand. I saw one tiger and several elephants in Vietnam, but never saw any deer.

Bob

Edited by dgrad

Nice pics-thanks for sharing them.........Keep'em coming :P

I would love to see more animal pics when you get them. Great to see what other countries have for wild animals.

Appreciate all the comments guys. Neat to be part of such a welcoming forum dedicated to homebrewing!

Dgrad: I'm based in Vietnam full time. It's where I do most of my camera trapping. Can't imagine what it was like back in the day - when there was lots of wildlife. The tigers are long gone. But there are some interesting animals left. I'll post again shortly.