• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
TCSCOUT

2015/2016 Hag's House Photo & Video Contest

7 posts in this topic

OK, I think it's ready to go? If you see a mistake or problem posting pics or videos let me know. The rules are posted in the topic at the top of the page. Some of the rules are picture and or video must be from your homebrew or commercial camera setup and used by you. 3 Pics and or 3 videos per member. Pics and videos can be swapped for another that you think is better but must be done before midnight on December 31, 2016. Videos no longer than 3 minutes and no added/spliced videos (one single recording). example: Cannot take a video and add another video to it then post it as one video. But you can post 3 separate videos. Hope we can get some good stuff posted like we have in the past. Don't forget, you can post both 2015 and 2016 pics and videos because we did not have a contest last year. Good luck and lets have some fun!

Post your Pics Here: Photo Submittal

Post your Vids Here: Video Submittal

So I'm working on the 2015-2016 Hag's House Photo & Video Contest. Get your Pictures and Videos posted before the deadline (Midnight December 31, 2016). Don't forget you can use Pics and videos from 2015 & 2016!

We have some really nice ones already posted. You don't have to be a winner to make it fun! I'm working on the Photo Voting Pole now and the Video Voting Pole after that. If you see any mistakes let me know. Even if you don't submit

a photo or video in the contest please still vote for your favorite ones. 2017 will be here before you know it so get the pics and videos posted before you forget or have problems getting them posted on time!

Bumping this up, only a few day's left to get your pics and or videos submitted for the 2015/2016 Hag's House Photo & Video Contest. It's not all about winning, it's more about sharing your favorite pics or videos. The more members who participate the better.

Thanks to all who contribute and to those who vote too.

I tried to enter a video in the comp but the topic appears to be closed....is that correct? Thanks

Nope, it's still open, think it's fixed now, check again.

If anyone want to submit a video or photo to the contest lets get them in there now. Only a couple of days left, closes on December 31, at Midnight!

Less than 2 days left to get those pics and or videos submitted to the 2015/2016 Hag's House Photo & Video Contest. So go check your cams or pick some from your disk and get them uploaded!

It's fun to see a variety of pictures from different members around the world using all sorts of cameras. Even if you just have one picture of video you like get it posted.

Thanks to everyone!

First Happy New Year Everyone!

also

Happy Birthday to the following members!

10 members are celebrating their birthday today

Arkansaselkhunter(11), DanL(47), johnTVG(47), mrHellz(47), Strungout(49), quaildude(57), leepurvis(55), dorkygrin(47), djorgensen3(46), cvsetter(44)

Voting is now open for the 2015/2016 Hag's House Photo & Video Contest!

The main thing to remember is DON'T CLICK ON "View Results" until after you have voted. If you do you won't be able to vote. Vote first then view results!

Pick your favorite 3 pictures and 3 favorite videos, the poll will tally up the results

Ties will share the spot, so it will be possible to have multiple 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners

Hope everyone take time to view the pictures and videos and vote!

Show your support even if you didn't submit any pics or videos please vote!

Thank You for participating.

If there are any mistakes or voting problems let me know. Shortcuts to the voting are posted in the first post of the Submittal Topic and shortcuts to the

Pics & Videos posted in the first post of the Voting Topic. So you can click the links to go back and forth between the two. Or just open two windows.

Don't click "View Results" before voting, I can't change that if you do.

Here is a link to the Photos & Videos:

Voting will close on January 15th 2017 @ midnight, but don't wait till then to vote.