bobopool

Bf Board

6 posts in this topic

need help I got a big foot board fast hack it take a pic every 30 min clean it maney times ever run in to this first for me ty ben

Not sure as never used that board but wondering if it has dips to switch between feeder and trail modes and is on feeder? Also wonder if the program might just need tweaked?? Which camera (assuming S40) and was it meant for it??

Edited by IroquoisArcher

tried them all same it on a 32 now same it did get a little wet I boy a new one but our dollar is worth nothing 3 world can is ben

If it got wet there is probably some corrosion on it somewhere. You may have to lift the battery holder up off of it and clean underneath. Also move the sensitivity adjustment back and forth a bunch of times. Remember it only goes back and forth, NOT all the way around. You can use a hair dryer to heat up the bottom of the battery holder a little and carefully try and lift it up. Go slowly.

If it got wet there is probably some corrosion on it somewhere. You may have to lift the battery holder up off of it and clean underneath. Also move the sensitivity adjustment back and forth a bunch of times. Remember it only goes back and forth, NOT all the way around. You can use a hair dryer to heat up the bottom of the battery holder a little and carefully try and lift it up. Go slowly.

I try that john tu I left it all nite no pic on chip this morning I layed a paper towel over the board