Ben,, At youtube, I clicked on upload and this page appears. I minimized this page, and put a minimized page of the folder where the video I want to upload is located in my computer. You can see the second video in the second row is highlighted in blue, and you can see my cursor. Holding the left click button down, drag the video across to the window on Youtube. The video will start uploading

post-5081-1461813906_thumb.jpg

To the lef here you see the video is 93% uploaded, and to the right it says 1 minute remaining for the upload

post-5081-1461814202_thumb.jpg

Now after the upload is finished, the video is being processed. Here you see 59% processing with 1 minute remaining. After the processing is done, click the blue box "publish"

post-5081-1461814478_thumb.jpg

After you click publish this page appears with a thumbnail of your video and the http link for this video. Put your cursor to the right of this link and then depress the left click button holding it down as you drag the cursor across the link.

post-5081-1461814760_thumb.jpg

After the link is highlighted in blue like here, hold down the control key (ctrl) on your key board and hit the "C" key on your keyboard. This copies the link to your computer.

post-5081-1461815052_thumb.jpg

Now come here and post a new topic. Enter the title and then post whatever you want to say about the video. Now push the enter key a couple of times to move your cursor a couple of lines down below your text. Then do what I am going to do here. Hold down the control and hit the "V" key on your key board. This pastes the link two lines down from your text.

When the video appears, click on the sprocket and select 720p HD and then click on full screen

These are all Sony H55 videos. I want you to see a few videos from this camera. This camera was at a mineral lick during the elk rut in September. This bull looks at my camera and then he bugles. My neighbor's house is only 400 yards away. When his dog starts barking, the elk look that way.

H55 at the bear tree. You can hear the creek in the background. The creek is 30 yards downhill. There is another H55 down there watching a deep hole where the bears like to bathe.

I made a mistake early iin this thread. All you have to do is click in the box on Youtube where your link is, and then that highlights it Blue. Then hold the ctrl key down and click on"C" to copy the link. Then ctrl and "V" to paste below your post.

Bathing bear down in the creek.

Edited by dgrad