bigbassmann

Rena's Mom

I had a message from Rena Reed this afternoon saying that her mom had a stroke today and is in ICU. No update as yet but she could use everyone's prayers.

Positive thoughts headed that way!

Got an email from Rena with an update on her mom a short time ago. Below is an excerpt from that email.

Momma is still in critical condition and still in ICU. It doesn't look good, I'm getting scared. She has lost all mobility in her legs and now she has to be tube fed. Not sure if you know but she has advanced to the final stage of the MS, meaning now it's just a matter of time. The doctor here suggested we move her to a better facility that is better equipped to deal with her condition. I'm going to talk it over with my sisters and also Bill as soon as he gets home today or tonight and try to decide which facility would be best. My personal preference would be Temple University,​ I heard so many good things about that hospital. I'm sure what ever I decide Bill will back me up 100%. So many decisions to make but whatever we do decide it will be in the best interest for momma. One good thing though, she didn't suffer any memory loss from the stroke(thank god) !! I will have another update today and will let you know as soon as I find out what's going on.

In our prayers.

Sorry to read this, prayers incoming.

Hiya guy's thank you all for your support and well wishes it was greatly appreciated. And a special thank you to Ralph for keeping everyone posted and up to date on momma's condition thank you Hun. I'm here to inform all of you that momma had passed away on Saturday at 12:40 PM from Aspiration Pneumonia it was a long battle for her but rest assured she is no longer suffering. I will miss her every passing day for she was my rock, but I know in my heart she will be looking down on me and blessing me with her kindness. Also I would like to say from today on I will not be frequenting the forums nor be on my regular daily routine. So yes I will be gone for a while as I have a lot of things to deal with and I am finishing up on my nursing classes so I can start work. But be warned I will be back soon to bless the HomeBrewing Community with my presence. Right now I just need this time to deal with the things I need to take care of. If anyone would like to reach me or just say hi feel free to email me rena83reed@gmail.com and I will be happy to reply back, or you can ask Ralph for I will be keeping in touch with him.With that being said you all take care, god bless, and once again thank you so much for all the love and support. See you all soon !!!!

Love Rena

Rena, all of us here are sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to know what you are going through at this difficult time. May God bless you and your family. If you need anything or just need someone to talk to just give me a shout. Take care and we look forward to having you back when the time is right.

Sorry to hear the news, may your family find peace in this time of loss.

Sorry for your loss. Condolences.