bigbassmann

Rena's Mom

Just read this sorry to hear about your mom. A stroke is a bad thing to get thru even a mild one. Prayers go out to you and the family. May God bless.

Hiya everyone, just stopped in to say hi to everyone. I'm feeling a little better about myself and trying to keep my self occupied the best I can. The first few days were the hardest for me and I thank god for all the love and support from my family and friends to help see me through this difficult time in my life. I finished my last nurses aide class and I am now a certified CNA (yippie), and also have been offered a few jobs at Skilled Nursing Facilities. I'm quite pleased about that just have to decide on which one I want to take.No I don't need to work(per Bill) it's just that I want to work. I like helping people and making people smile, it's just my nature. I thought I would be away longer but I miss being on the forums and seeing my friends. Plus there are cams to be built and we all know we can't trust Bill to do them now can we? Haha So I assume it's safe to say I'm back, well kinda sorta back, okay semi back Haha. So once again thank you all so much for all the love and support you have given me during this difficult time. God bless you all !!! See ya's on the forums Happy HomeBrewing !!!

Love Rena :)