• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
bucksnort

A Few Cams And A Video Unit Forsale

7 posts in this topic

1.Sony P41 with a snapshot sniper board. Cam needs a new switch board but when it did work it was my favorite cam. Asking $75 shipped.

2. Jass video unit that takes great video but I could just never master getting the videos and Editing the color. Cam works awesome just not into it any longer. Asking $100 for it tyd.

3. Sony S600 cam in working condition just no longer wanting. Asking $75 tyd

Both working cams come with Python locks and I have pics but unable to get them

Uploaded. Email me for pics or additional info Woodward.matthew@comcast.net

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my add. Happy hunting to you all this season and God bless!!

Is the S600 fast hack or regular hack? Will it hold date & time ? Do you live in woodward ? Pa.

Is the S600 fast hack or regular hack? Will it hold date & time ? Do you live in woodward ? Pa.

He actually didn't make it real clear if it was a build, a hacked cam, or just an s600 camera. Descriptions need case type, and further details actually.

It's a regular hack with the disconnect on the front of the cam. Yes it holds date and time stamp. Actually in live in Greensburg, Westmoreland Co. My last name is Woodward haha

If anybody wants pics text or call me 724-771-3785

I want all three of these units gone. Willing to sell everything at an awesome price so just ask me what you want to offer.

Thanks Bucksnort!

Still have Jazz unit for sale. I would let it go for $100 tyd. My number is attached to this post so don't hesitate to call or text for some pics or info.

I also have a working S600 unit I want gone. I will let it go for $70 tyd or both Jazz unit plus this camera for $150 shipped. Will throw in two python cables for an extra $10. What an awesome deal.

Still have both cam and Jazz video unit for sale. My phone number is above so either call and leave me a voice message or text with questions. 

Sign in to follow this