• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

michiganbowbender

Am I The Only One Who Urinates In Front Of Their Trailcameras ?

10 posts in this topic

I do it because it works, using minerals or bait is a no-no here for 9 months of the year starting in January.

A video I put together today from yesterdays card check.

Sony W290

https://vimeo.com/180107556

Edited by michiganbowbender

"Mepee" works wonders. Every chance I get in scrape sets.

Back when OhioBowHunter was doing that, I tried it in a spot where I got pictures of does every night. I didn't get another pic for 3 weeks, so I finally moved the camera. So I guess not everyone's pee is agreeable. :ph34r:

Ive been doing that for years also, results about the same. As a bowhunter and being as scent conscious as we must be Ive often wondered if hanging a sweaty t-shirt in a stand or near a baitpile would make a difference. If deer smell your scent everytime they walk by a stand or baitpile would they just get used to it? I have a cam on a feeder that does are pounding everyday and night, when I go to fill it I might have to leave a dirty t-shirt on top of it and see how long it takes deer to return to it.

I'd pee in front of mine if I had a wide angle lens........................ :fear2:

I'd pee in front of mine if I had a wide angle lens........................ :fear2:

And now the dreamers are chiming in. :D

Edited by bigbassmann

I've had great luck with MeePee scrapes. Still can't get myself to take a whizz outta my stand while hunting though. I use a spare bladder bag or urinal bag.

And now the dreamers are chiming in. :D

I think he meant his aim is bad and he's all over the place :bag:

Alright, what's up with this Don ??? Where is the video of you taking a leak in front of your camera. Do you really expect us to believe this story without proof. Come on Don, where is the video ????

Bob B)

I think this is a G rated site Bob. If I were to show the vid they would need to change it to a PG..lol