Firemanjim

New Board Now Available At Jtswildlifecameras.com

Well I had several guys ask why we couldn't put the Camera Control Board and the Slave Control Board all on to one board. For the last 5 months I have been working on just that and here it is .....You no longer have to buy 2 boards to do a slave build anymore!!! And you can get it all for just $52.00 at JTSWildlifeCameras.Com This should save you guys a little money. It controls all 4 basic camera types by dip switches. All the dip switches are accessible from the top as well. Runs on the Picaxe 20M2 chip. Has the .47 Ohm resistor built into the board. Dips 1 and 2 controls the delay if in Feeder Mode. Dip 3 controls the DayModeSelect option giving you the ability to run in the daytime only or 24 hours a day. Dip 4 controls Feeder Mode or TrailMaster Mode. Dips 5 and 6 controls the camera timings and settings giving us the ability to run all 4 basic camera types by setting dip switches. All the wires coming into the terminal block are accessible from the top so you will never need to uninstall the board for any reason. Runs on 3 AAA batteries which should give you over 6 months of run time on the 3 AAA batteries. Comes with standoffs and mounting board. The board has been tested for sometime now and has not missed a beat. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Don Kirk (DKirk) over at Hag's House for all his help with this one!!!...I hope it is a benefit for the homebrew community.

20160907_163650_zpsdtbociz2.jpg

20160907_163732_zpsvb0x1dub.jpg

Impressive Jim, looks like a lot of thought went into that board. I'll look to create a few more subforums for some of the new products you guys have been working on. Have you settled on a name for this new board?

:hags house:

New subforum can be found here: http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showforum=164

It is built on the exact same chassis as the CritterGetterPRO so I have been calling it the CritterGetterPRO-SLAVE .....a lot of time and work went into this one trying to save everyone some money. Now you don't need to buy two boards or a add on board for the slave builds. Don Kirk (DKirk) helped me perfect the code and it runs flawlessly. I hope it is a plus for the homebrew community.

so in essence a new and improved AIO board? This might be exactly what I need to replace the one in my a503 slave build.

What do you think, will I be able to swap it with the AIO on this build? If so, I'll be placing an order today

P1020597%201500x1125.jpg

Very nice Jim.