• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
dgrad

Grey Fox

6 posts in this topic

This is not my picture, but it was taken by an Sony H70 build that I did for a lady in PA. She's always e-mailing me cool pictures like this. I wish she was not so bashful and she would post some of her pictures here, This fox with three pups hangs around her backyard.

Bob

post-5081-1475559035_thumb.jpg

hi bob welcome back soorey about your wife going true canser with my wife she had all the test and that took a month they say they are going remove her lung got wait and see ---ben

Bob, Good to see You back and posting even if it is for someone else. I agree with you that this Lady needs to share her photos if she is getting good ones like this.This little one looks pretty cool. Looks like he is smiling or saying thanks for his or her goodies. :coolsmiley:

Ben, I wish the best for you and your wife. I know what you are going through buddy, trust me. The past few months have been total misery for me.

Cal, I brought my cameras in for now. I will take them back out soon, but just not up to doing that yet. But I will be putting out an H70 for testing hopefully tomorrow, if the rain stops.

Thanks guys, Bob

I know I don't need to tell you how sorry I am for your loss Bob, we both know she is in a better place now. Things will never be the way they were before but I know you are coping the best you can, stay strong my friend and know I am always thinking about you.

Superb shot. Yes tell her we would love to see her pictures. No reason to be shy. She has to know we are all camera and picture junkies. And we love great pictures no matter who takes them or what the subject.