Ozarks-Bowhunter

P41 Not Storing Pics

I think one of these fuses is for the backlight for the lcd, you can try checking them.

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50042

Opened it up again. Located the fuse that in the picture is marked lcd. Wow are they super small. With the camera on I jumped the fuse with tweezers. Lcd did not light up but it actually turned the camera off. I may have also touched something else in there to cause that. If it is a fuse I'm pretty sure my skills are not good enough to solder a jumper wire.

I think with all the opening up and moving the shutter assembly it is broke now. I will check on that later.

I'm thinking it may be time to find someone to try and fix this thing or maybe find another p41 altogether.

check the rest of the fuse for continuity you might blown another one if you have a meter just check both ends see if you get a reading if not that your trouble easey fix ben

Shutter assembly is no good for sure now. I did check the other fuses with no luck. The camera will not take a picture now with everything loose from the board.

I have three more cameras on the way. I've ordered shutter assemblies from Gary.

I sure wish I had jumped on Johnnies case and supplies since I will have a couple extra cameras now.

I may have to try a complete build from the start now.

Shutter assembly is no good for sure now. I did check the other fuses with no luck. The camera will not take a picture now with everything loose from the board.

I have three more cameras on the way. I've ordered shutter assemblies from Gary.

I sure wish I had jumped on Johnnies case and supplies since I will have a couple extra cameras now.

I may have to try a complete build from the start now.

Well I found a p41 online refurbished for $30 and ordered it and some shutter assemblies from Snapshot.

Got the camera and it looks new. I opened it up and done the hack with no problems. Got it hooked up to the board and everything works fine.

Thanks for all the help trying to get my other one going again. I think it was time for that one to be retired.