• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonnie Wilson

Double Cam Finally Finished

7 posts in this topic

This project started way back in July 2016 and is finally complete. It will have to wait probably until late March for the weather to cool down before it gets left out for 3-4 months.

There is a DXG 125 day only video and BigFoot board that has a custom programming from TCSCOUT that works like activity mode where as long as there is movement in front of it the camera will keep recording for a maximum of 15 minutes. The minimum record time is 1 minute so if a bird flys past or an animal walks through and keeps on going it will stop recording after 1 minute, there is a delay of 1 minute also so if it was to come back after the 1 minute delay it would record again and keep going while movement continues. I think it's the ultimate video program!

The S600 and SS11 board in the bottom of the case are for night stills only, again custom programming by TCSCOUT. Somehow the board led is used to determine day or night and it is set to start taking pics from evening when there isn't enough light for the DXG to record the S600 will start firing on movement. The board will only refresh the flash once an hour once night is detected.

So far all testing at home has both programs working as they should. Thank you TCSCOUT.

Here are a couple of photos of the build and a few possum pics fro last year.

IMG_20170120_140657_zpshb7cn1zh.jpg

IMG_20170120_140531_zpshv5kymi2.jpg

DSC02616_zpsoqfmahwg.jpg

DSC02615_zpstftvy1qj.jpg

DSC02604_zpsjn8zyimd.jpg

Your build looks Great! Those pics are really cool too. You did a nice job on the build, it's all put in there nice and neat, camo job looks sweet! Hope it works how you want and will be looking for some more of those pics and videos later on.

WOW

Wow Jonnie, awesome build and pics!